Paleonet: Welcome Back!!!

Norman MacLeod n.macleod at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 13:11:32 GMT 2017

Well, that was less painful, and took less time, than expected. The PaleoNet e-mail list is now officially back up and "working". Quick, someone post something so we can be sure it works for people other than Alan and myself.

As a subscriber in good standing you will not be receiving the same, formal "Welcome" e-mail new subscribers will receive. This informal one will need to suffice. However, if you did receive that formal e-mail this is the information it would have contained.

(New) Posting address: paleonet at paleonet.org

(New) General information about the e-mail list can be found at:

An updated List User's Guide can be found at:
http://paleonet.org/styled/

The (new) subscription/unsubscription page can be found at:
http://lists.paleonet.org/mailman/options/paleonet/

Also, if you send an e-mail to this address...

PaleoNet-request at paleonet.org

... with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), you'll get back a message with basic list user instructions.

Note: None of the user passwords have changed so you should be OK there, provided you remember your password. If not you can obtain a password reminder at:
http://lists.paleonet.org/mailman/options/paleonet

OK. I guess that's it. Once again, thank you for bearing with us during this migration and thank you for being a PaleoNet subscriber. If you experience any problems with your PaleoNet subscription please get in touch, either with myself (n.macLeod9 at gmail.com) or with Alan Spencer (webmaster at palass.org).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled PaleoNet which is already in progress.

With kind regards.

Norm MacLeod

Professor Norman MacLeod
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD
(0)207 942-5204 (Office Landline)
(0)785 017-1787 (Mobile)
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/hosted_sites/paleonet/MacLeod/

Department of Earth Sciences, University College
London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK

Nanjing Institute of Geology & Palaeontology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, 39 Beijing, Donglu, Nanjing, China