Paleonet: FOSSIL Project coordinator position announcement

Eleanor Gardner eegardner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:11:49 GMT 2017

The Florida Museum of Natural History / University of Florida is seeking an
applicant to act as the primary coordinator of FOSSIL (*F*ostering
*O*pportunities
for *S*ynergistic *S*TEM with *I*nformal *L*earners), an NSF-funded project
that is building a national learning network of amateur and professional
paleontologists. This is a full-time, term-limited position located in
Gainesville, FL.  Grant funding will end September 30, 2017.  This position
could work well for someone with a Master's degree who wishes to work for a
year before starting a PhD program.

For more information about the FOSSIL Project, consult our web page at:

www.myfossil.org

To apply for this position:
http://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/502889/ops-fulltime-project-coordinator
Req#502889
Project Coordinator

Note the job posting indicates Vertebrate Paleontology, but this is just
the source department for the job. Candidates with relevant background and
experience in any area of paleontology are encouraged to apply.

Application closing date: July 24, 2017.

In order to be eligible for consideration, all materials must be submitted
online via the UF Jobs portal indicated above. Review of applications will
start immediately upon close of this advertised position.

For additional details or inquiries about the job, contact Bruce MacFadden,
FOSSIL Project Director, at bmacfadd at flmnh.ufl.edu.