Paleonet: Short courses/hand-on training in unstable isotopes as tools to tell age?

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay blayjorge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:06:22 GMT 2017

Dear Colleagues:

As a faculty member, I am often challenged on issues pertaining to
techniques used to tell the age of really old things (say millions to
billions of years old). Not having practical experience in that field, all
I can do is answer frommy readings.

Are there short courses/hand-on training in unstable isotopes as tools to
tell age?

If you have any constructive reply, please send it directly to me:

blayjorge at gmail.com

Grtefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*

http://blayjorge.wordpress.com/
http://paleobiology.si.edu/staff/individuals/santiagoblay.cfm