Paleonet: Palaeo. Jobs Page Update

N. MacLeod n.macleod9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:47:15 GMT 2018

I’ve just updated the PaleoNet Jobs page (http://paleonet.org/page2/). At the moment we have collections positions, preparator positions, PhD & post-doc opportunities, and lab technician positions all on the go. If you’re looking to move your career along - or know someone who is - you might want to stop by. Also, if you know of searchers that palaeontologists would be qualified to apply for please let me know.

With kind regards.

Norm MacLeod

Professor Norman MacLeod
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD
(0)207 942-5204 (Office Landline)
(0)785 017-1787 (Mobile)
http://paleonet.org/MacLeod/

Department of Earth Sciences, University College
London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK

Nanjing Institute of Geology & Palaeontology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, 39 Beijing, Donglu, Nanjing, China