Paleonet: Call for palaeo-sessions EGU 2019

Thijs Vandenbroucke Thijs.Vandenbroucke at UGent.be
Wed Aug 29 08:20:32 GMT 2018

Dear colleagues,

this is a gentle reminder that EGU’s call for sessions for next year’s General Assembly in April is open for another week, until September 6th.

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/provisionalprogramme

Within the SSP devision (https://www.egu.eu/ssp/home/) we are committed to increase the number of dedicated palaeontology sessions at EGU, and to increase the visibility of our discipline at Europe’s premier geosciences meeting.

Please consider convening a session. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you need further information.

Best wishes,

Cinzia Bottini and Thijs Vandenbroucke
Your Paleontology officers at EGU

Prof. Dr. Thijs Vandenbroucke
Palaeontology - Stratigraphy
Ghent University
Dept. of Geology (WE13)
Krijgslaan 281 / S8
9000 Ghent - Belgium

E: Thijs.Vandenbroucke at UGent.be<mailto:Thijs.Vandenbroucke at UGent.be>
T: +32 (0)9 264 45 15
W: www.earthweb.UGent.be<http://www.earthweb.UGent.be>
ResearcherID: www.researcherid.com/rid/B-7974-2009<http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-7974-2009>