Paleonet: Request few articles on Precambrian "jellyfish"

enrico bonino e_bonino at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 4 07:39:10 GMT 2018

Dear Paleonetters,
I'm searching for these three articles that I can't recover from my university vpn and from the net.

   - Cloud, P.E., 1968. Pre-Metazoan evolution and the origins of the metazoa. In: Drake, E.T.(Ed.), Evolution and Environment. Yale University Press, New Haven and London, pp. 1–72.

   -  Grey, K., 1981a. Proterozoic “jellyfish” from the Mount Brooking area, Lissadell Sheet, Kimberley region. Geological Survey of Western Australia Palaeontology Report 29 (1981), 1–4.

   - Grey, K., 1981b. Additional samples of Proterozoic “jellyfish” from the Mount Brooking area, Lissadell Sheet, Kimberley region. Geological Survey of Western Australia Palaeontology Report 52 (1981), 1–2.

There is someone that has the possibility to recover these papers in digital format and share with me?
Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Best regards,
Enrico
Enrico Bonino
Museum Curator at the Back to the Past Museum, Cancun, Mexico
http://www.backtothepast.com.mx
https://www.facebook.com/BackToThePastMuseum/
Back to the Past Museum trilobite viewer: Story Map Journal