Paleonet: Two lectureships in Earth Sciences, Durham University

Martin R. Smith martin.smith at durham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 4 07:43:33 GMT 2018

Durham University are currently looking to recruit two Assistant Professors
in Earth Sciences.
These positions are open to palaeontologists, and I'd encourage any
interested parties to apply.

Further details at
https://www.dur.ac.uk/jobs/recruitment/vacancies/eart18-51/
Application deadline October 31st.

--

*Martin R. Smith*
Assistant Professor in Palaeontology

*T*: +44 191 334 2320
*M*: +44 774 353 7510
*E*: martin.smith at durham.ac.uk
*Skype*: martin--smith

durham.ac.uk/earth.sciences/staff/academic/?id=14260
twitter.com/PalaeoSmith

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is
intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and any attachments and notify
the sender of mis-delivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either
is unauthorised and may be unlawful.
Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free from any virus, we advise the recipient to ensure they
are indeed virus free. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest
extent permitted by law.