Paleonet: problems with some old thin sections

Rasser, Michael michael.rasser at smns-bw.de
Mon Sep 10 07:40:04 GMT 2018

Dear Bruno, I have never seen something like this, but are you sure that it
is a problem of aging? Can it be a mistake that happened during glueing the
chip onto the glass?
Greetings, Michael

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Michael W. Rasser, Kurator für Känozoische Invertebraten
Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart, Rosenstein 1, D-70191
Stuttgart, Germany
Email: michael.rasser at smns-bw.de, Fon: +49-(0)711/8936-146 | Fax:
+49-(0)711/8936-100
Museum: http://www.naturkundemuseum-bw.de/forschung/palaeontology/rasser