Paleonet: EGU 2020 general session: Earth System Paleobiology: closing the geological and biological gap

Kenneth De Baets kenneth.debaets at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 07:27:24 GMT 2020

Dear colleagues,

We wanted to draw your attention once more to our general session entitled

*Earth System Paleobiology: closing the geological and biological gap*

organized by Emilia Jarochowska, Martin Schobben, Melanie Tietje and myself at
European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2020 (EGU2020) in Vienna, 3-8
May 2020.

We welcome contributions on a wide range of topics bridging the geological
and biological gap:
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/session/36479

The deadline is vastly approaching - 15 January mid-day (13:00 CET).

Please consider submitting an abstract to our session so we can offer a
nice, diverse session.

P.S. We also welcome contributions by authors chairing other sessions
straddling a variety of topics in Stratigraphy, Sedimentology and
Palaeontology.

--
Dr. Kenneth De Baets
GeoZentrum Nordbayern