Paleonet: Early Career Conference

Kate Lyons lyonsskate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:40:12 GMT 2020

Dear colleagues,

The International Biogeography Society is running an early career symposium in Amsterdam between 17th-19th April 2020 and we would be delighted if you or your students would like to attend and present your research.

This 2-day symposium contains 136 speaker slots (15-minutes) for early career researchers,  4 workshops, eight plenary speakers, and a conference dinner. Rewilding experts Frans Vera and Jens Svenning will also give lectures at the dinner and there is an optional day-trip at the end of the symposium to Oostvardersplassen to see rewilding in action and to debate the conservation policy – Frans and Jens will also join us there.

More information on the conference,  including information on student travel awards can be found on the website link (https://www.biogeography.org/meetings/amsterdam-2020 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.biogeography.org_meetings_amsterdam-2D2020&d=DwMGaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=I4cTuh3LAQRE12XiTB5F-ZbBH4lg0ymcQwJ113eSbvs&m=fAptnv58bphK4CCTsII7q4N-aarfArKxIrW5q2scXvo&s=2JW2ht0ssxRcTyPmtwz7nxwsK-qlECo-WhvbjJF_DPk&e=>).