Paleonet: Online resources for teaching paleontology and historical geology

Lockwood, Rowan rxlock at wm.edu
Thu Mar 12 17:38:07 GMT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy in the midst of the COVID-19 spread.

I'm writing because, as a number of universities, schools, and other organizations shift to online education, several educators are compiling links for online paleontology and historical geology resources into a Google Sheet for public access:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bX6dFmFQImgQ-WYO7kxdPq20URMlgx_D

We were hoping that you could please log on, use, and add to the growing list? Ideally, this will become a community resource that paleo people from around the world can help us build and publicize.

Feel free to pass this link along to anyone that you think would be interested.

Please take care of yourselves and your communities,

Rowan
PS Education and Outreach Coordinator

Rowan Lockwood
Pronouns: she, her, hers