Paleonet: Online resources for teaching paleontology and historical geology

Thomas Richard Holtz tholtz at umd.edu
Thu Mar 12 18:41:01 GMT 2020

Dear Rowan:

I hope you don't mind: I posted your message and the link to the
"Paleontology Education" page on Facebook.

Thanks for organizing/sharing this helpful material.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 1:39 PM Lockwood, Rowan <rxlock at wm.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy in the midst of the COVID-19
> spread.
>
> I'm writing because, as a number of universities, schools, and other
> organizations shift to online education, several educators are compiling
> links for online paleontology and historical geology resources into a
> Google Sheet for public access:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bX6dFmFQImgQ-WYO7kxdPq20URMlgx_D
>
> *We were hoping that you could please log on, use, and add to the growing
> list?* Ideally, this will become a community resource that paleo people
> from around the world can help us build and publicize.
>
> Feel free to pass this link along to anyone that you think would be
> interested.
>
> Please take care of yourselves and your communities,
>
> Rowan
> PS Education and Outreach Coordinator
>
> Rowan Lockwood
> Pronouns: she, her, hers
> Professor and Chair
> Dept of Geology
> William & Mary

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz at umd.edu         Phone: 301-405-4084
Principal Lecturer, Vertebrate Paleontology

Office: Geology 4106, 8000 Regents Dr., College Park MD 20742

http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/

Phone: 301-405-6965
Fax: 301-314-9661

Office: Centreville 1216, 4243 Valley Dr., College Park MD 20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117