Paleonet: 2020 Analytical Paleobio Workshop cancelled

Lockwood, Rowan rxlock at wm.edu
Sun Mar 22 18:46:36 GMT 2020

We regret to announce that in light of the current COVID-19 situation we have made the decision to cancel the summer 2020 Analytical Paleobiology Workshop.  Although we hope that the situation will be much improved by late June, we cannot ask students and instructors to make plans when there is so much uncertainty about the availability and safety of travel and accommodations.

 We will post information about future APW plans as soon as they are decided.  Students who have already applied for the summer 2020 APW will automatically be considered for the next APW and can update their applications when new plans are finalized.

We apologize for the disappointing news, and we appreciate your patience during this difficult period.

Rowan Lockwood
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Professor and Chair
Dept of Geology