Paleonet: 2020 Analytical Paleobio Workshop cancelled

Peter Roopnarine proopnarine at calacademy.org
Sun Mar 22 23:37:01 GMT 2020

That is disappointing, but expected news Rowan. The best decision right
now. For everyone, I was looking forward to leading one of the sessions,
and had planned to make some printed materials available to the
participants. Given that this won't happen for some time, I have decided to
convert much of it, and more yet to be written, to an online format. The
material that I will be posting are early sections of a longer work on
Systems Paleoecology. Feel free to take a look and use it as you will. My
hope is that it will help to keep interested students engaged during these
difficult and unusual times. Links to the series so far are provided below.
And everyone keep healthy and safe.
Peter

https://proopnarine.wordpress.com/2020/03/20/a-welcome-back-video/
https://proopnarine.wordpress.com/2020/03/20/systems-paleoecology-introduction/
https://proopnarine.wordpress.com/2020/03/22/systems-paleoecology-malthusian-populations/

Dr. Peter D. Roopnarine, Curator of Geology
Department of Invertebrate Zoology & Geology
Institute for Biodiversity Science and Sustainability
California Academy of Sciences
55 Music Concourse Drive
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco CA 94118

Phone: (415) 379-5271
FAX: (415) 379-5732
WWW:
https://www.calacademy.org/staff/ibss/invertebrate-zoology-and-geology/peter-roopnarine
Twitter: @peterroopnarine
Blog: http://proopnarine.wordpress.com
"If I could explain it to the average person, I wouldn't have been worth
the Nobel Prize", R. Feynman
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/richardpf116607.html>