Paleonet: Systems Paleoecology - Logistic Populations II

Peter Roopnarine proopnarine at calacademy.org
Wed Mar 25 16:23:28 GMT 2020

Systems Paleoecology - Logistic Populations II. The logistic equation is a
differential equation, where time is divided up into infinitesimal bits to
model the growth and size of X ("infinitesimal" knots your stomach)?
https://proopnarine.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/systems-paleoecology-logistic-populations-ii/

Peter

Dr. Peter D. Roopnarine, Curator of Geology
Department of Invertebrate Zoology & Geology
Institute for Biodiversity Science and Sustainability
California Academy of Sciences
55 Music Concourse Drive
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco CA 94118

Phone: (415) 379-5271
FAX: (415) 379-5732
WWW:
https://www.calacademy.org/staff/ibss/invertebrate-zoology-and-geology/peter-roopnarine
Twitter: @peterroopnarine
Blog: http://proopnarine.wordpress.com
"If I could explain it to the average person, I wouldn't have been worth
the Nobel Prize", R. Feynman
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/richardpf116607.html>