Paleonet: Darwin's little warm pond

J.Young j.young at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 13:19:47 GMT 2007

Ironic isn¹t it that Darwin is widely credited with the notion of life
originating in a warm pond when in fact he was commenting on the reasons why
this type of abiogenesis, was unlikely to have  occurred repeatedly, even if
(³and oh! what a big if!²) it was conceptually possible.

Dr. Jeremy R. Young
Palaeontology Dept.    Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5286
The Natural History Museum    Email: j.young at nhm.ac.uk
LONDON, SW7 5BD, UK    Skype:jeremyyoungnhm

Join us at the Lyme Regis Fossil Festival 4-6th May 2007
http://www.risingseas.co.uk/

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/departments/palaeontology
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/hosted_sites/ina
http://www.es.ucl.ac.uk/graduate/micropal/UCL-NHM_MSc.html