Paleonet: temproray curator position

Martin Sander martin.sander at uni-bonn.de
Fri Apr 27 12:58:15 GMT 2007

Dear All,

this is an informal announcement of an upcoming
position at the University of Bonn, Germany.
Within the next few weeks we hope to advertise a
temporary curatorship at the Institute of
Paleontology, University of Bonn. The position
will run for three years and currently is
non-tenure track. We are looking for an
individual interested in running our small
Goldfuß-Museum (300 square meters exhibit space)
and curating our extensive collection of
primarily invertebrate fossils.  The curator also
has a teaching load of 5 hours per week during
the semester and is expected to help the chairman
with the administration of the institute.
Requirements are a Ph.D. in paleontology or a
related discipline.Further details will be
contained in the formal ad.

I am sending this message around at this time so
that people have an advance warning and can get
their application materials ready because we are
on a tight schedule and there will only be a few
weeks between advertisement and closing date.

Please contact me with further questions.

Best wishes,

Martin Sander

Dr. Martin Sander
Curator of Paleontology and Adjunct Professor
Speaker of the DFG Research Unit 533
Institute of Paleontology
University of Bonn
D-53115 Bonn, Nussallee 8