Paleonet: Known First as Fossils

Mario Cournoyer paleovision at videotron.ca
Wed Mar 7 21:39:46 GMT 2007

Hi all!

I'm not sure but, what about graptolites??  In the early 1990 living
forms similar and (I think even) related to graptolites were found
and proved to be usefull in understanding graptolite anatomy...!!!  I
may be completely off, or out of date on this issue!

Hope somebody can confirm or deny this info...

Mario

Mario Cournoyer
Musée de Paléontologie et de l'Évolution
541 de la Congrégation
Montréal, Québec
Canada  H3K 2J1
Tel : (514) 933-2422