Paleonet: index fossils of north america

Mario Cournoyer paleovision at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 29 16:02:53 GMT 2007

Dear all!

I guess i will buy an older (and cheaper!) copy, even though the
taxonomy is out of date!  I find it still a very helpfull book to
identify specimens roughfly.

Thank you for all your comments!

Cheers,

Mario M. Cournoyer

ps :  "M." stands for Matt, my newfound surname!

Mario Cournoyer
Musée de Paléontologie et de l'Évolution
541 de la Congrégation
Montréal, Québec
Canada  H3K 2J1
Tel : (514) 933-2422