Paleonet: Exhibition Foraminifera of Northern Germany

michael at foraminifera.eu michael at foraminifera.eu
Sun Aug 1 14:03:46 GMT 2010

Dear reader,

from the 7th of August till the 31st of October 2010 I will show my exhibition

"FORAMINIFERA OF NORTHERN GERMANY"

in the Iceage Museum, Lütjenburg, Germany

Get more information at www.foraminifera.eu/auseis.html.

The exhibition consisting of about 200 SEM and optical images plus objects and
foraminiferal sculptures may also been shown at your place in the language and
with the focus you wish. More than 2000 images of foraminifera are avialable to
choose from. There is no commercial interest. Contact me at
michael at foraminifera.eu

regards

Michael Hesemann
Foraminifera.eu Project