Paleonet: Age of Stromatolite

fossil at fcien.edu.uy fossil at fcien.edu.uy
Tue Aug 3 21:54:03 GMT 2010

Dear Michael,
Claudio  Gaucher, a colleague in Uruguay works on Precambrian fossils.
He would like to help you surely if he have any information. Please,
send a message to him to this address:

gaucher at chasque.apc.org

I wish you good luck.
Best,
Graciela

Dr. Graciela Piñeiro
Departamento de Evolución de Cuencas, Facultad de Ciencias.
Iguá 4225. CP. 11400. Montevideo, Uruguay.
Phone: ++598 2 5252646
Fax: ++598 2 5258617
Investigador G°3 PEDECIBA BIOLOGÍA
Investigador G°3 PEDECIBA GEOCIENCIAS