Paleonet: Origin of coal

Sidash at aol.com Sidash at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 17:14:22 GMT 2010

In addition to the little Arber book you could check out the many
publications of F. C. Grand'Eury who was active in France during the late
Nineteenth Century.  For example his classic: Memoire sur la Flore  carbonifere du
Departement de la Loire et du centre de la France. Memoires,  Academy of
Sciences of France, vol. 24. 1877. would be a good place to  start.
                                               ---Sid

In a message dated 8/7/2010 12:48:14 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,