Paleonet: STRATI2010

Bruno GRANIER granierbruno at orange.fr
Mon Aug 16 08:18:47 GMT 2010

Dear Paleoneters

The final program of STRATI2010 (August 30th - September 2nd, 2010) is now available at:
http://paleopolis.rediris.es/STRATI2010/SP-uk.html
a detailed program can also be found at:
http://www.univ-brest.fr/geosciences/conference/ocs/index.php/CFS/STRATI2010/schedConf/schedule#schedule

As you will see from the above links there are a number of sessions of interest for paleontologists (not necessarily biostratigraphers)

If you plan to join us but did not register online yet we inform you that we will accept registrations on the conference site, i.e. at the Université Pierre et Marie Curie - Paris 6 - Jussieu.
Fees are as follows:
240 euros for the 4 day registration (which does not include luncheons), 100 euros only for job seekers and students60 euros per day, 25 only for job seekers and studentsThough a majority of attendees and speakers come from France, the audience will be rather international (with speakers coming from South Korea, Brazil, Madagascar, Iran, Russia, ...).

I look forward to meet some of you there.

Bruno Granier
Comité Français de Stratigraphie
French Committee on Stratigraphy