Paleonet: Activities of the International Palaeontological Association

International Palaeontological Association ipa at mail.ku.edu
Tue Aug 24 15:20:13 GMT 2010

Dear Roger Thomas,

I just wanted to let you know that for future announcements concerning IPA,
you can list the web site URL simply as http://ipa.geo.ku.edu . There is no
need for the suffix of index1.html, index2.html, or index3.html. The three
index pages simply alternate from day to day so as to display a different
photo collage in the center of the main page.

If you have any questions about the IPA site please feel free to let me
know. I hope the donations come pouring in.

Sincerely,
Mike Cormack
--
Michael Cormack