Paleonet: Historical Biology - New Impact Factor - 1.00!

Gareth Dyke gareth.dyke at ucd.ie
Thu Jun 30 07:14:44 UTC 2011

I am delighted to report that after a few years languishing in the Impact Factor doldrums, we have resuscitated Historical Biology to the extent that it now has a new IF for 2011: 1.00! Even more excitingly, GHBI is now ranked 27/48 amongst Palaeontology journals and we hope that it's standing will continue to improve!

Please keep GHBI in mind as an outlet for your papers - we offer fast review, rapid online publication and an attractive, large page size.

Please visit www.tandfonline.com/GHBI for more information.

All the best!

Gareth Dyke
University College Dublin, Ireland