Paleonet: Fwd: call for proposals

Roy Plotnick plotnick at uic.edu
Wed May 2 19:51:29 UTC 2012

POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS IN EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY AND RELATED FIELDS
We are now accepting proposals for Postdoctoral Fellowships at The
National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent). We are looking to
support innovative approaches to outstanding problems in evolutionary
science. Proposals in any area of evolutionary science are welcome, but
proposals in the following areas are of particular interest:
Evolutionary Medicine, Synthetic Biology and Origins of Life, Evolution
and the Social Sciences, and K-12 Minority Education in Evolution.
Proposals are due July 10 for two-year Fellowships that will begin no
later than January 2013; we anticipate that award decisions will be made
by first week of October. For more information, please see our website
at https://www.nescent.org/science/proposals.php.

-Craig

____________

Craig R. McClain, Ph.D.