Paleonet: Palaeobiogeography in SE Asia from the Late Palaeozoic to the Cenozoic

Gilles Cuny Gilles at snm.ku.dk
Mon Oct 1 08:43:33 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,
We are considering publishing the proceedings of the symposium "Palaeobiogeography in SE Asia from the Late Palaeozoic to the Cenozoic" that we are organizing as part of the Second Southeast Asian Gateway Evolution Meeting that will be held in Berlin in March 2013 as a Special Publication of the Geological Society of London.
If you are interested in submitting an article to this volume, please let us know as soon as possible to the following e-mail address so that we can assess the feasibility of such a project.

Organizers: Gilles Cuny & Eric Buffetaut (palaeobiogeography_symposium at sage2013.org) <mailto:palaeobiogeography_symposium at sage2013.org>

Keynote speaker: Hanneke Meijer (http://vertebrates.si.edu/birds/birds_staff_pages/HannekeMeijer_staffpage.html) <http://vertebrates.si.edu/birds/birds_staff_pages/HannekeMeijer_staffpage.html>

For more details about the conference, please visit: http://sage2013.org/

Please circulate this announcement to anybody who might be interested in attending!

All the best,
Eric and Gilles

Dr. Gilles Cuny
The Natural History Museum of Denmark
Øster Voldgade 5-7
1350 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Tel: (+45) 3532 2364, fax: (+45) 3532 2325
Mobile: (+45) 2026 4436