Paleonet: Foram paper from 1948...

TIMOTHY JOHN PALMER [tjp] tjp at aber.ac.uk
Fri Sep 7 14:22:58 UTC 2012

From: Tim Palmer, Palaeontological Assoc
To: PaleoNet

A PalAss member who is based in a country where access to literature can sometimes be a problem, has asked me whether we can help him find the following:

Henson, F.R.S., 1948.  Larger imperforate Foraminifera of South-Western Asia. Families Lituolidae, Orbitolinidae and Meandropsinidae. London: British Museum (Natural History). Folio. Pp. xii,127,[33], 217 microphotos on 16 pls., 15 figs.,refs., index.

Would anyone have a pdf, an unwanted paper copy, or helpful information?

Thanks

Tim Palmer

Dr Tim Palmer
Executive Officer, The Palaeontological Association
c/o Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences
Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth, Wales, SY23 3DB
United Kingdom
e-mail: palass at palass.org<mailto:palass at palass.org>