Paleonet: review paper summarizing all modes of fossil preservation / As-sulfide mineralisation of microfossils

jonathan antcliffe jonathanantcliffe at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:02:17 UTC 2012

Hi

Here is a recent effort by myself and colleagues. It has a particular focus on general trends in taphonomy. There isn't much about sulfidation but we cover most everything else, and there is plenty about microfossils.  The reference list is quite comprehensive so you might find that useful too.

Happy to answer any questions about it.

Cheers

Jon Antcliffe