Paleonet: New Funding Opportunity in Earth-Life Transitions!

Lisa Park lepark at uakron.edu
Mon Sep 24 19:32:12 UTC 2012

Dear Paleonetters--

Just to clarify--this program is from the US National Science Foundation.
Non-US scientists can collaborate with their US colleagues on these
projects but they cannot directly apply to the program for this funding.

There is also a new Integrated Earth Systems (IES) program that might be of
interest to the paleontology community. It will be competed in 2014.  More
information can be found on the NSF website:
http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=504833.

For questions, please feel to contact me at: lboush at nsf.gov.

Sincerely,
Lisa