Paleonet: Prasinophyceae

Kustatscher Evelyn Evelyn.Kustatscher at naturmuseum.it
Tue Jul 8 13:52:01 GMT 2014

Dear all
I'm looking for the following paper:
Sym SD, Pienaar RN (1993). "The class Prasinophyceae". Prog Phycol Res 9: 281–376.
If somebody has got it I would be very thankful for your help,
Evelyn
Dr. Evelyn Kustatscher
Naturmuseum Südtirol / Museo di Scienze Naturali dell'Alto Adige / Museum of Nature South Tyrol
Bindergasse 1 / Via Bottai 1
39100 Bozen / Bolzano
ITALY

E-mail: Evelyn.Kustatscher at naturmuseum.it<mailto:Evelyn.Kustatscher at naturmuseum.it>
www.naturmuseum.it<https://webmail.unibz.it/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
Tel: +39-0471-412963
Fax. +39-0471 412979

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The content of this message (and attachment) is closely confidentiality. Use of the content of the message, is classified exclusively to the adressee. The modification, distribution, copy of the message from others are forbidden. If you are not the adressees, we invite You to inform the sender and to eliminate all the copies of the message.