Paleonet: FW: Position Announcement for Director - Illinois State Geological Survey

Roy Plotnick plotnick at uic.edu
Thu Jul 10 19:20:07 GMT 2014

<http://prairie.illinois.edu/about-inrs.shtml>

    Fwd: Position Announcement for Director - Illinois State Geological
    Survey

    The position of Director of the *Illinois State Geological Survey*
    (State Geologist) is now advertised (attached below).

    The Illinois State Geological Survey and the U.S. Geological Survey
    are both located in Champaign, Illinois on the University of
    Illinois campus.  It is a great place to live with easy access to
    cultural events and the best Big Ten school athletics!  I am on the
    search committee and willing to answer any questions that I am able
    or point you to the correct person.

    Kelly

    *Kelly L. Warner* - Hydrologist

    Chief of Water Quality and Groundwater Investigations
    U.S.Geological Survey - Illinois Water Science Center

    http://il.water.usgs.gov/staff/klwarner.html
    217-328-9727

    /Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought/ - Bergson

    -