Paleonet: PS Outreach and Education Grants for 2015

Margaret Mary Yacobucci mmyacob at bgsu.edu
Sat Feb 14 18:27:07 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

The Paleontological Society provides Outreach and Education Grants to support programs and activities involving educational outreach and community engagement conducted by our members.

You can learn more about the Outreach and Education Grant Program at:
http://paleosoc.org/ed_outreach_grants.html

The deadline to apply is Friday March 27, 2015.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the program-we look forward to your proposals!

Best wishes,
Peg

Dr. Margaret (Peg) M. Yacobucci
Education and Outreach Coordinator, Paleontological Society
Associate Professor, Department of Geology
Bowling Green State University
190 Overman Hall
Bowling Green, OH 43402-0218
Office: 419-372-7982