Paleonet: Unsubscription message

N. MacLeod n.macleod9 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:50:02 GMT 2017

I was just as surprised as everyone else to receive a notification that I had been unsubscribed from PaleoNet. I’ve just checked and, so far as I can tell at the moment, no one’s been unsubscribed. We are doing some work on the list and this is probably related to that … somehow. In any event, if you receive this message you have not been unsubscribed. Please bear with us and we’ll get to the bottom of it.

Norm MacLeod

Professor Norman MacLeod
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD
(0)207 942-5204 (Office Landline)
(0)785 017-1787 (Mobile)
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/hosted_sites/paleonet/MacLeod/

Department of Earth Sciences, University College
London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK

Nanjing Institute of Geology & Palaeontology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, 39 Beijing, Donglu, Nanjing, China