Paleonet: Experimental and analytical palaeontology @ EGU 2017

Purnell, Mark A. (Prof.) map2 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 09:01:30 GMT 2017

Last minute reminder:
Tomorrow is the abstract deadline for EGU, so if you are interested in participating in the PalAss sponsored session on ‘Experimental and Analytical Palaeontology’ please submit your abstract ASAP.

This session at EGU follows on from last year’s very successful event (‘one of the best palaeo sessions I’ve ever been involved in’ to quote one participant).

We have funding from the Palaeontological Association to support presenters. How this is allocated will depend to a large extent on the outcome of the abstract submission process, but one thing is for sure: we can only support people if they have submitted an abstract for the session.

Deadline for abstract submission is: 11th January 2017, 13:00 CET

Full instructions for abstract submission here: http://egu2017.eu/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html

Abstract submission can be completed here: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/sessionprogramme

Please indicate your submission is for 'Experimental and analytical palaeontology' (SSP4.1)

Details of the session can be found here: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/24804

Please note there is a non-refundable abstract processing charge of €40.

For any enquiries regarding this session please contact Duncan Murdock <duncan.murdock at oum.ox.ac.uk<mailto:duncan.murdock at oum.ox.ac.uk>>.

We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you in Vienna in April!

Kind regards,

Duncan Murdock and Mark Purnell