Paleonet: collaboration to a book on sublethal environmental stress and morphogenesis

argo at u.washington.edu argo at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 26 02:38:52 GMT 2017

My 100,000 word book manuscript, Epigenetics in the History of Life, my 19th book,  has been delivered to Bloomsbury Publishers, New York, this month.  I would be happy to submit a chapter, dealing with the intervals of time during the Phanerozoic when speciation was driven more by Darwinian forces, compared to times of major environmental change when Heritable Epigenetics was the dominant driver.