Paleonet: David Quinn

Plotnick, Roy E plotnick at uic.edu
Wed Dec 5 15:45:35 GMT 2018

I have a lovely reconstruction of Mazon Creek by the artist David L. Quinn that he gave me ca. 2001. I have been trying to make contact with him for permission to use it and cannot locate him - his website, paleoindustrial.com, is gone.  Anyone know anything about him? Thanks! - Roy

Roy E. Plotnick
Professor

University of Illinois at Chicago
845 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60607
E-mail: plotnick at uic.edu<mailto:plotnick at uic.edu>

rm: 2454 Science and Engineering South
office phone: 312-996-2111
fax: 312-413-2279
lab phone: 312-355-1342
web page: http://www.uic.edu/~plotnick/plotnick.htm
Blog: https://medium.com/@plotnick

"The scientific celebrities, forgetting their molluscs and glacial periods, gossiped about art, while devoting themselves to oysters and ices with characteristic energy.." -Little Women, Louisa  May Alcott