Paleonet: abstract submission deadline for EGU2019: 10 January

Thijs Vandenbroucke Thijs.Vandenbroucke at UGent.be
Mon Dec 17 18:24:49 GMT 2018

Dear colleagues,

this is a reminder for the abstract submission deadline for EGU2019, which is approaching soon. You have until 10 January 2019, 13.00 CET  to submit an abstract to one of our SSP (Sedimentology, Stratigraphy & Palaeontology) division sessions. The list of SSP sessions covers a broad spectrum of themes in palaeontology, physical, chemical & biological sedimentology, stratigraphy, earth systems history, palaeoceanography and palaeoclimatology.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Vienna at EGU2019

Best wishes,

Cinzia Bottini and Thijs Vandenbroucke, your Paleontology officers at EGU
Helmut Weissert, President SSP-EGU