Paleonet: Help - looking for a paper on Algerian stratigraphy.

Jonas Hagström Jonas.Hagstrom at nrm.se
Fri Dec 21 13:49:10 GMT 2018

Dear paleonetters

I am currently curating a 1954 collection of Siluro-Devonian fossils from Southern Algeria. I need the stratigraphic subdivision of the area which is described in:
Poueyto A. 1952. 19e Congrès. Geol. Int., 1952, Algérie; Mon. Rég., 1re série, no. 15, p. 37-44. Especially fig. 10 in the paper is important.

Thanks! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!    /Jonas

Microanalytical facility: http://www.nrm.se/english/researchandcollections/geosciences/vegacenter.8999657_en.html

Jonas Hagström
Intendent
Enheten för paleobiologi