Paleonet: EGU SSP4.4 call for abstracts

Daniele Scarponi daniele.scarponi at unibo.it
Mon Dec 24 17:01:42 GMT 2018

Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the abstract submission deadline for the next EGU General Assembly is approaching shortly (Thursday, January 10, 2019, 13:00 CET).

We would like to draw your attention to the following session: “SSP4.4 Linking stratigraphic and biological patterns: Fossils as a key to understand terrestrial and marine ecosystem dynamics”.
Our session has a broad scope and aims to offer a common stage for academics to meet and share case studies or state-of-the-art techqniques on detecting biological trends, environmental shifts and climate variability through time and space based on stratigraphic, taphonomic and ecological attributes of fossil assemblages. If your research relates to application of the fossil record to linking stratigraphic and ecological patterns and process, we cordially invite you to join us.

For more details on our session and to submit an abstract please follow the link below:
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/31039<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__meetingorganizer.copernicus.org_EGU2019_session_31039&d=DwMFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=rfUfw7YcZ3e0ALazYshkrWy-tWGtqrGVG6FCXzrCqJo&m=ZSc1gKaSPTL9UEn4lACHAqKSiq6pK7qA1yu3aAMJQtY&s=0aejvpApvrAlchSQpPSxsWQrHEdv047rIrBynhczkDM&e=>

Our best wishes for a beautiful and successful 2019

Kind regards,

Daniele Scarponi, Veronica Rossi, Rafal Nawrot, and Martin Zuschin