Paleonet: Migration of PaleoNet to a New Server: Update

N. MacLeod n.macleod9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:31:35 GMT 2018

The move of the PaleoNet listserver and website files to the new Palaeontological Association servers has now been completed. Unfortunately, today we discovered several listserver settings that were incorrect. We're working now to re-establish the correct settings and testing the results of our minstrations. Listserver subscribers may receive test messages while we work on the system. Please ignore these. I'll try to keep everyone updated as we make progress.

With kind regards and many thanks for your patience.

Norm MacLeod

Professor Norman MacLeod
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD
(0)207 942-5204 (Office Landline)
(0)785 017-1787 (Mobile)
http://paleonet.org/MacLeod/

Department of Earth Sciences, University College
London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK

Nanjing Institute of Geology & Palaeontology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, 39 Beijing, Donglu, Nanjing, China