Paleonet: Migration of PaleoNet to a New Server: Update

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay blayjorge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:47:19 GMT 2018

Hi Dr. MacLeod:

I need to send a request via PaleoNet (see below). Should I assume that
today is not a good day to send this message?

Sincerely,

Jorge

***

Looking for images (with appropriate permits) of Burmese amber extraction,
etc.

Dear Colleagues:

Several colleagues and I are completing a paper on Burmese amber. We are
looking for beautiful images that are free to use (with permits, etc.)
showing the extraction and other steps in the processing of the amber.
While we have found many images on the web (and others have "promised"
images), nobody has yet provided images with permission.

If you have constructive suggestions (or images), please email me directly.

blayjorge at gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 12:31 PM, N. MacLeod <n.macleod9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
> for Automatic Cleanup! (n.macleod9 at gmail.com) Add cleanup rule
> <https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Fkey%3D2jo8UYEtkt%252Bmzk%252FYjlk105mUpXxVqoko25H34Ccv2r4%253D%26token%3DBfpSdOLqCgE%252BZd4ql1EqJVgijgjeS8wl2nmPlpB1oSfv1JSii%252BnpG5kifsfhLe3PlwjDLDpoJP4LCLc5dbfMYdJRBuHKAihXVkNVG2N356QMBE0GzmCXkinsM9V%252BjvMRV0hNmEkEHcw%253D&tc_serial=37232401858&tc_rand=1906985378&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
> | More info
> <http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=37232401858&tc_rand=1906985378&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>
> The move of the PaleoNet listserver and website files to the new
> Palaeontological Association servers has now been completed. Unfortunately,
> today we discovered several listserver settings that were incorrect. We're
> working now to re-establish the correct settings and testing the results of
> our minstrations. Listserver subscribers may receive test messages while we
> work on the system. Please ignore these. I'll try to keep everyone updated
> as we make progress.
>
> With kind regards and many thanks for your patience.
>
> Norm MacLeod

> Professor Norman MacLeod
> The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD
> (0)207 942-5204 (Office Landline)
> (0)785 017-1787 (Mobile)
> http://paleonet.org/MacLeod/
>
> Department of Earth Sciences, University College
> London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
>
> Nanjing Institute of Geology & Palaeontology,
> Chinese Academy of Sciences, 39 Beijing, Donglu, Nanjing, China

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*

http://blayjorge.wordpress.com/
http://paleobiology.si.edu/staff/individuals/santiagoblay.cfm