Paleonet: Looking for images (with appropriate permits) of Burmese amber extraction, etc.

Santiago-Blay, Jorge BLAYJ at si.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:04:36 GMT 2018

Dear Colleagues:

Several colleagues and I are completing a paper on Burmese amber. We are looking for beautiful images that are free to use (with permits, etc.) showing the extraction and other steps in the processing of the amber. While we have found many images on the web (and others have "promised" images), nobody has yet provided images with permission.

If you have constructive suggestions (or images), please email me directly.

blayjorge at gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD