Paleonet: unsubscribe --Or how to DIY Unsubscribe

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 05:41:26 GMT 2018

The internet/mailing lists are what-- 40 years old now?  and we still get these ancient gems of "the way things never were"
may I suggest...

Hint: follow the instructions you find there.  Looks like this (but you need to actually be on the Paleonet Info Page):

|  "Paleonet Subscribers  |
|   (The subscribers list is only available to the list members.) Enter your address and password to visit the subscribers list:  Address: Password:    |

  To unsubscribe from Paleonet, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:    If you leave the field blank, you will be prompted for your email address"
Eman