Paleonet: IPC5 - Session S4

Wolfgang Kiessling kiessl2000 at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 29 21:22:56 GMT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Pleaseconsider contributing a presentation to our session

S4

Big Data in Palaeontology: sharing knowledge for leveraging research option

At theInternational Palaeontological Congress (IPC5) in Paris (July 9 – 13, 2018).

https://ipc5.sciencesconf.org/

We cover awide range of topics from database structures and communication tools to thelatest research emerging from the use of big data in paleontology.

Big Data is increasingly becoming important in our research and we are hoping for a vivid discussion.

Please beaware of the deadlines: March 31 for second wave registration and April 8 forabstract submission.

Best

Wolfgang

Prof. Dr.Wolfgang Kiessling

GeoZentrumNordbayern - Paleobiology