Paleonet: Disposition of a holotype

Mario Cournoyer paleovision at videotron.ca
Sat Apr 6 05:36:07 GMT 2019

Hello David!

When you say “folks in Montreal”, who do you mean by that? Indeed the geology dept at UMontreal closed in 2000, and most of the professors have passed away. Bernard (Mamet), is still alive I think. My colleague, Jean-Pierre Guilbault had talked to him a few years ago, Bernard was back living in France.  Let me try to find out if we can still reach him.

My hunch is that those specimens were deposited at the GSC.

I’m adding Jean-PIerre in this email and Micjel Coyne, curator at the GSC.

Cheers!

Mario

Mario Cournoyer
Director
Musée de paléontologie et de l’évolution
541 Congrégation street
Montréal, Québec
Canada H3K 2J1
Phone : 514 933-2422
paleovision at videotron.ca

Web Site : http://www.mpe-fossiles.net/ <http://www.mpe-fossiles.org/>
Facebook Groupe :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/74901329268/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/74901329268/>
Facebook Page :  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mus%C3%A9e-de-pal%C3%A9ontologie-et-de-l%C3%A9volution/352710381424602?ref=bookmarks <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mus%C3%A9e-de-pal%C3%A9ontologie-et-de-l%C3%A9volution/352710381424602?ref=bookmarks>
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Iocrinus <https://twitter.com/Iocrinus>
Academia : http://mpe-fossils.academia.edu/MarioCournoyer <http://mpe-fossils.academia.edu/MarioCournoyer>
Wikipedia : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mus%C3%A9e_de_pal%C3%A9ontologie_et_de_l%27%C3%A9volution <https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mus%C3%A9e_de_pal%C3%A9ontologie_et_de_l%27%C3%A9volution>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/2457681?trk=prof-exp-company-name <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2457681?trk=prof-exp-company-name>