Paleonet: Ralph E. Chapman obituary

Jo Hellawell jo.hellawell at palass.org
Fri Apr 12 13:47:19 GMT 2019

Dear colleagues,

As many of you will be aware, Ralph E. Chapman sadly passed away late last
year. Norman MacLeod has kindly written an obituary for the Paleontological
Association, published in our latest newsletter. This version was heavily
edited in a manner not approved by Norman prior to its publication, for
which we would like to apologise unreservedly to him. We would like to take
this opportunity to direct you to the full obituary, now available on our
website:
https://www.palass.org/publications/newsletter/obituary-ralph-e-chapman.

Kind regards,

Jo

*******************
Dr Jo Hellawell
Executive Officer
The Palaeontological Association

 <http://www.palass.org/> http://www.palass.org/
Twitter @ThePalAss

***
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone
who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail
in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any
other storage mechanism.