Paleonet: Palaeontology [online] - seeking contributions

Russell Garwood russell.garwood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:03:06 GMT 2019

Dear all,

Palaeontology [online] is a website that allows researchers to write an
accessible summary of their work for a wider audience. It has posted
monthly articles on a range of different topics since 2011, is sponsored by
the UK's Palaeontological Association, and receives thousands of unique
visitors every month.

I'm emailing today - on behalf of the editorial board - to request new
contributions. Articles can be on any palaeontology-related topic; their
length is variable but generally 1500–3000 words, and we encourage
submission of high-quality images, videos and other media. More details
regarding the website, articles, and editorial board are available at this
link:

https://www.palaeontologyonline.com/about/

The Palaeontological Association pays a small honorarium to the author of
each article published. If you would be willing to contribute and help us
bring exciting new science within our field to a global audience, please do
get in touch with the editorial board by emailing
publications-board at palaeontologyonline.com and we can assign an editor and
provide guidance on an article.

Since we're emailing, we'd also like to highlight that if you have already
contributed, the board as a whole are hugely grateful for your efforts!

Best wishes,

Russell Garwood
(on behalf of the Palaeontology [online] editors)