Paleonet: Palaeontology [online] - seeking contributions

M V vrazomatt at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:28:30 GMT 2019

Hi Russell,

I would be interested in contributing to Palaeontology Online and I was wondering if you would be interested in an article about the recent developments in the world of eurypterid paleoecology?

If this was of interest, I could provide some more details.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you,

Matt Vrazo