Paleonet: Historical collection on glas

Jere LIPPS jlipps at berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 19 18:04:11 GMT 2019

I'd suggest that you do nothing with them, other than perhaps enclosing
them in a plastic or other kind of box or cabinet to keep them from dirt
and damage.  When you do get a purpose or use for them, then you can figure
out the best way to deal with them relative to  that use.  Photograph them,
of course, for information purposes. That may be enough.

Jere

Jere H. Lipps
jlipps at berkeley.edu